Thursday, April 10, 2008

Totally Cool

See, you talk, I listen. I started to go back through all my LO's of my sons to find some I could make into "guy" QP's for you and then I went "DOH!" I had started working on this LO Tuesday night and I just had to put the finishing touches on it and pack it up! It is from the kit by Anita (Nana's Attic) called "Totally Cool". David and Matt have always been very close, and their boys (Wyatt and Garrett) are the same. Password is: buddies I will try to go back and find some others tonight. It will take a while, I have so many! I also have to make sure that everything in the LO can be shared without having to obtain special permission. That is the reason that most of the pages I post for you are from Nana's Attic. I have a commercial license for her kits, so I know I can offer them to you without any worries.Get it here: Link Expired Remember your manners!
Now, go have fun, and scrap something!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Just riding the DSO blog train!
Love your QP freebie!!

Luisa said...

Great QP, Riding the DSO Blog train, leaving some love!!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't find the PW.....Love that kit by Nana.....grammadiane@charter.net....

Susie2shoes said...

Great Masculine QP. Thanks for going back over your LO's. How you doing today, been doing any 'dork dancing', or are you still suffering?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ok I have a confession Vicki
,
I just had to let you know, I used this QP for my daughter!....
I KNOW I KNOW...I said I needed for my son...

did I lie?....well No, I don't think so...its just so GREAT...I USED IT FOR BOTH KIDS!! =)

she made the softball team this year, so I placed the mascot at the bottom, tossed in a shot of the team in a huddle, and one of her........wah la.....THE PERFECT PAGE!! =) thanks so so much for making my photos {SHINE} brighter

Rena

Sharon said...

This is awesome! Thank you :)

CalvaryGirl said...

How precious your son and his friend are able to sit and watch their boys play together too. What weet memories! AWESOME page, thank you so much :)

Sue said...

I have some pictures of some totally cool dudes, so I'll use this, too. Thanks for sharing! :D