Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Red Neck Palm Pilot

My son Matt using that highly technical gadget, the Redneck Palm Pilot! ROTFLPIMP!!! I kid him about it all the time, but he will probably KILL ME if he finds out I posted this on the web, so let it be our little secret, okay? Can you arrest your Mom for giving out secret police info? I may have to collect bail money for this one! This LO was made with the "Green Apple" kit from PinkUPixie. Find it here: http://www.pinkupixie.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_73&products_id=285

5 comments:

Susie2shoes said...

You crack me up!!! How proud you must be of your son Matt. My daughter does exaclty the same ha ha. hugs x

Anonymous said...

*ring ring ring*
Jeff Foxworthy is calling!

That is a flipping riot, Vicki!!!
love that page, love that title
and love how you always tuck your photos soo neatly into a pocket...
just AWESOME!!
Rena

have a super day...

Tracie said...

I am so glad that i am not the only person who does that as an adult! i even have a "real" palm pilot! too funny! Thanks so much for all you do!

Erika said...

Just came over from Anita's blog and you have given me one of the best laughs I've had in weeks. That is so funny, Vicki, you are a wicked lady. Let's hope his workmates never see that title LOL.
Best wishes
Erika

Lori said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Too funny! Now, if you need bail for this crime, does that mean my donation of $2.34 is enough? *innocent angel eyes*

p.s. back to reading the blog since the outer edges don't say anything about an application. What a rip...LOL! KIDDING!