Monday, May 5, 2008

The Danger of the Puppy Bowl

Well, I'm back! I didn't accomplish what I set out to do this weekend, but I did get a few things done for you. Saturday morning I heard one of those danged 'ole slot machines calling my name, and you KNOW I had to answer! LOL!!! I played till 4:00 in the morning, slept for four hours, went back and played some more. Didn't get home till 7:30 last night, but boy did I have FUN! No big jackpot, but several small ones, and I actually came home with more money than I went with for a change! ROTFLPIMP!!! Now on to todays LO. This page uses paper and a doodle from the "Denim & Daisies" kit from Nana's Attic http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/ The alpha for the title is "Puddles of Sunshine" by Eva Kipler. I did the frames using Kim B's Weathered & Worn designer edition. My friend Carol raises beagles. She had a new litter and invited us over for a photo shoot. I thought it would be cute to sit Lilly in the puppy bowl. I guess I underestimated the power of a herd of beagle puppies! This wasn't the effect I was going for! LOL! password is: danger No puppies or toddlers were harmed during this photo shoot! Oh, I almost forgot, the stitching I used is also from the Denim & Daisies kit. I like the effect of it holding everything down.

Here 'ya go: Link Expired
Remember your manners!
Now go have fun and scrap something!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for this super cute page. I love the stiching!!

Lori said...

ROFLMFAO at the site of NOT seeing Lily as she rolled over!!! LOLOL Too funny and cute and a PERFECT shot for this layout! I absolutely LOVE it!

Thanks for sharing the qp...I see from this how the notebook paper 'tucked behind' IS a better look than what I did. cool...

Sue said...

Great quick page! I like the idea of the stitching, too. You always come up with something very creative. :)