Friday, September 5, 2008

Worth the Wait?

Busy, busy, busy! I've got so much going on, it doesn't seem like I'm ever gonna get anything finished! I did, however, manage to complete this LO that I created using the "Precious Pumpkin" kit by vicki20 @ http://vicki20.blogspot.com/ This kit is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You can get this kit for yourself just by signing up for the Scrap N' Art news letter. I'm pretty danged proud of this page, even if I do say so myself! Password is: fall I know it's been slim pickins' around here this week, but maybe this page was worth the wait! I hope to be able to finish up some of my projects this weekend so that next week will be better. The papers are done for the September Color kit, I think ya'll will like this one.
I have to get to work now, I have a very important lunch date. I am going to Sweetie Pie Wyatt's school for the Grandparents Day lunch!



Your gift for today: LINK EXPIRED
What do we say?

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Vicki - that is just FAB! I love it! It's my favourite of yours so far!

eilajean said...

It is too cool! I just wish it wasn't such a reminder that it is starting to get colder out... You Texans don't get it like we do!!! It is already hitting the 30s at night.
Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog. BTW, Texas Rocks - I think I even wrote that in the sand in Galvaston once... I graduated from J Frank Dobie HS back in 78 (Houston) My first job was at a Farrell's...

Have a great day!!!

eileen

Anonymous said...

You have an 'I Love Your Blog' from
me at http://cindy-weeks.blogspot.com/.

Anonymous said...

definitely worth it....it's great.....your QPs are favs....thanks

Denise said...

Oh Bubbles, I just love what you did with this. I can't wait to get home and download. Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year and this is going to make a great LO. Thanks so much.

BrendaLC said...

Thank you for sharing thia beautiful QP.

Elaine said...

Wonderful QP, really love it, great job!

Lori said...

The pics of Wyatt are PERFECT for this gorgeous layout! Vicki's work is beautiful and so is your creativity! Thanks for sharing it.

Did you have a great time at Grandparent's Day Lunch? My grandkids are too far away to do this sort of thing. :(

RaNoe said...

Love your work. Makes me eager for fall.