Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Warmer

The fabulous Vicki P. has added a new kit to her store. It's called "Winter Warmer" and let me tell ya'll, it is TERRIFIC! It is packed full of stitching and all kinds of neat stuff, including a stitched alpha. For a limited time, you can snag it for the super low price of $2.50!!! Get it HERE.
This LO features my SIL Bev's son Jason playing his guitar during the Christmas holidays.
Hugs, Vicki
P.S. If you are looking for the "Happy Days" QP, check back tomorrow. Yep, I got caught with my pants down again! LOL!!!

1 comment:

eilajean said...

This is an awesone layout! I am really impressed! I saw another of your layouts on Vicki's post a little while ago. Really liked it too! You're a "superstar" woman! Yeah, that's what you need on your bolg, a NANA SUPERSTAR pic... BTW, in case I never said it - I love the Nana Elvis LOL

Hugs,

eila