Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She Likes Me! She Really Likes Me!!!

I just have to share this with ya'll! The most amazing thing happened today! I went to have my morning visit on Kim B's blog, and lo and behold, there was one of my LO's! Yes, that's right, I have been published on Kim Broedelet's blog!!! See for yourself right here! I have been a faithful follower of her since I started digi-scrapping, and believe me I have the gigabytes of supplies on my EHD to prove it! ROTFL!!! This LO is of my sister Trish & myself locked up in the stocks at the Texas Renaissance Festival. I used Kim's newest kit "Hearty Tarty" and you can snag it for yourself right here. This is a fabulously versatile kit, not just a Valentines kit. It sure was lucky for me, it brought Mr. MoJo back AND got me published on my idol's blog! LOL!!!

6 comments:

eilajean said...

You know it had to be only a matter of time. You do such awesome layouts - and I am really happy for you. I have been doing my photo sort, which seems like it will never end. I came across a similar pic of me at a Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival. Too funny!

Have an awesome day GF - and congrats!!! You deserve the recognition!

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* omg*-you not talking about ME are you!!
*checking around me*- Girlfriend you are NUTS you know that!
I LOVED that Lo and could just picture myself in the stock next to you- had a really good giggle!
I love your LO's and it was a PLEASURE showing it off!
Thanks so much for your FAR too kind words- sheee's you make a old girl BLUSH here dammit!
MWAH MWAH MWAH

Unknown said...

Congrats!! and its a cute LO, reminds me what I've missed about Ren Faire the past couple of years, MD has a great one!!!

Ms Kittie said...

Way to go Girl! I love both of your designs. I too follow Kim B. Read both of you every day. Thanks for sharing.

Did you all get the ice storm?

Stacey said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congrats girl!!! That is so awesome!! love the LO too!!!!

Denise said...

I'm so glad your MoJo is back! Congrats!