Friday, January 2, 2009

Pompey Blues

This LO was done with Vicki P's newest kit. It's called "Pompey Blues" and is a lovely mix of blues and greens. The gear cog paper is perfect for boy pages, and it comes with a neat notepaper alpha. It's only $2.50 for a limited time, so run right over and get it now! Check it out here . The cutie pie who stars in this LO is my sister-in-law Bev's grandson Ryan. I had told Bev that I would love to take photos of their Christmas celebration for her so that she could just relax and enjoy. At first, Ryan informed me "NO pictures" and refused to look at the camera. Later in the day, he decided to make silly faces. Hey, when you're working with kids, you take what you can get! I got in quite a bit of practice with my new camera (over 200 shots), and I am LOVING it! The 75-300 zoom lens is great for getting candid shots of uncooperative subjects!



Hope ya'll have a great new year!

Hugs, Vicki

2 comments:

RaNoe said...

That's a great layout. You're doing a fantastic job with the new camera.

Denise said...

Cute LO. Have fun with your new camera!