Monday, January 26, 2009

Down by the Lily Pond

Today the fabulous Vicki P. starts the release of the latest collab with Mel H. and it is named "Down by the Lily Pond". You can pick up the pieces here and here all this week! This is a fun kit, I actually made two LO's!!! Maybe Mr. Mojo is sneaking back! The one of Wyatt putting out the reindeer food is kinda' specific, so I didn't make it into a QP, but if anyone wants it, jusk ask. You know what they say about us Southern girls, we aim to please!
The second LO is of our soggy shopping trip in Playa del Carmen. (I don't dare use the T-floater word)! Password is: rain



Todays gift: expired
What do we say?
Big hugs, Vicki

9 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks so much Vicki! I really like this.

Unknown said...

helloo miss vicki! ive got some more awards for you on my blog. i will be posting in about an hour or so!

much love,
mel xxxxxxxxxx

Sherry Out Loud said...

This is just adorable - thanks so much from an Orlando fan!

KendiRN said...

TYSVM!

Denise said...

Thank you. I love all your QP's. You are a great designer!!!

Melissa said...

Thank you very much! I appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

Ms Kittie said...

Hello Vicki! Thank you for sharing the QPs. I love your work.

Peg said...

Vicki, thanks so much for sharing all your great work!! I just found your blog thru the CBH freebie search and love all your stuff. I've grabbed a few of your things, so forgive me for only leaving a single huge THANK YOU!!

Rose said...

Wow, I really like your QP, I also have this kit and love it!! Found your blog through Vicki's. Thanks for the freebie! :)