Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Relax QP


This is another QP made with the wonderful kits available from Summer Driggs who has given me permission to create and post Quick Pages. Background papers from the "Relax " kit. I made the frame with her Swirly Frame brush. You can find her freebies here: http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/
Journaling papers by me (big thanks to Kim Broedelet!)
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the torn paper actions!
Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners

Password is: big rock

4 comments:

KrisG said...

Very pretty QP!!! Thank you so much for sharing... I love Summer's kits too!

Ginny said...

How pretty, thanks!

Tiffany said...

Thank you!

Meg said...

I think the Relax QP is my absolute favorite one. You did an incredible job making the swirly frame!! :-) I have an idea about scrapping with it; we'll see how it turns out... ;-)
Thank you for sharing!