Friday, March 21, 2008

Island Girl revisited

A while ago I made this QP is from the Island Girl series by "Mabelle" Santiago-Rubia. It was offered exclusively on her blog at the time. Since she has so graciously been directing everyone to my blog, I thought I should go ahead and repost it here. The frame is made with a glass overlay that will give your photo a kind of matte, dreamy look. (If you prefer it without, just erase.) She creates some amazing stuff! See her here: http://myscrapworks.com/mswdigi/ password is: flower Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners
Remember your manners!

2 comments:

andria said...

thanks hon for this beautiful page love reading your blog n getting those tips huge hgz from oz and a fellow grandma:-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic QP. I absolutly love it. Thank you so much for sharing.