Friday, March 21, 2008

Island Girl revisited

A while ago I made this QP is from the Island Girl series by "Mabelle" Santiago-Rubia. It was offered exclusively on her blog at the time. Since she has so graciously been directing everyone to my blog, I thought I should go ahead and repost it here. The frame is made with a glass overlay that will give your photo a kind of matte, dreamy look. (If you prefer it without, just erase.) She creates some amazing stuff! See her here: http://myscrapworks.com/mswdigi/ password is: flower Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners
Remember your manners!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

andria said...

thanks hon for this beautiful page love reading your blog n getting those tips huge hgz from oz and a fellow grandma:-)

Penny said...

Fantastic QP. I absolutly love it. Thank you so much for sharing.