Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blinkie


Good God Gertie!!! I don't know what happened with the previews, but these horrible shadows are NOT in the QP!!! I decided to go ahead and post it, since all I have at home is sucky dial-up and I am already here @ work mooching the DSL! This is strange, it did not look this way on the laptop! If anyone has a problem, e-mail me. password is: toopink


Oh, WOW!!! Since I now have fans, I made a blinkie! Check it out on the left here! Snag it if you want. The too cool fishy is from Kim Broedelet. The aquarium elements are from Moune. In other news, I have been playing around again. I was looking out my window this morning and the azaleas are just starting to bust out all over. The colors are beautiful! We all know how much I love pink, (after all these years, I AM entitled) so I came up with this! I have a whole kit in the works, I am calling it Azalea Garden (yeah...I know, real creative Ha!Ha! Ha!) but I still haven't quite got down the packaging and preview thing yet. Until then, here is a QP for you!

Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners
Remember your manners!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is beautiful. Simple and elegant. I have enjoyed reviewing your blog and I availed myself of a few wonderful layouts. Thank you so much

Kim B said...

WOOOHOOOO- * blowing bubbles*- that blinkie is STUNNING! It looks AWESOME! you did a GREAT JOB GIRL!!
And the shadow does sometime look like that when you resize it for web when you haven't *flatterned* the original first- LOL
Um- did that make sense?- wahahahaha
((((HUGS))))
Oh I have to say I LOVE THE TASTE TINI LO- hahahaha

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much!!!

andria said...

thanks for this beautiful pink page hon hge hugz n appreciation from oz..shadow is fine when downloaded sweetie once again thanks..

Sue said...

I love the textures and colors on this page. Very nice! Thanks. :D