Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Raffia QP

This is a page I created while messing around with some new design tools I bought. I think the ties and the papers turned out great if I do say so myself. Heck...I may be designing some kits for ya'll soon! You can use it as is for a clean and simple LO, or add a tag or some other elements to customize it for yourself.
Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners
Big thanks to Kim Broedelet, LPand3dogs Designs and Bunny Cates. A great big 'ole Texas hug goes out to all the sweet ladies that left such kind words here and on 4shared after I threw my hissy fit the other day. I read each and every one. You need to have feedback to know what works and what doesn't, especially when you are just starting out. And I have to say, sticking the password in the middle of your rant sure does get people to read your post!!! ROTFPIMP!!! Password is: tiedup Never let it be said that I don't use what works!!! Now go have a great day, and scrap something! You have a new QP, so you have NO EXCUSE!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

TexasPatterson said...

Cute page! Thank you for sharing!

TexasPatterson said...

Cute stuff! Thanks so much for sharing!

TexasPatterson said...

Super cute page! Thanks for sharing!