Monday, March 17, 2008

Moments Quick Page


I managed to make a few Quick Pages this weekend, so I will have several to share with you this week, so check back daily. This one was made from another of Summer Driggs beautiful kits. She has graciously given me permission to make QP's with her wonderful creations. This kit is called "Moments". I loved the doodly flowers! (As if you couldn't guess! ROTFPIMP!!!) Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the actions! See Summer (and get her beautiful kits while you are there!) here: http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/
Get it here: Link removed due to people with no manners
read on for the password

BTW...I have posted regarding simple manners, (see manners post) to no avail. Evidently rude people can't read either. I am simply stating facts here. There are a lot of people creating out here to help you preserve your memories, the least you can do is say something when someone GIVES you something. Did your Momma not teach you to say "thank you"? I'm so disgusted with the digital scrapbooking world right now, (and I know I'm not the only one) I am ready to just start posting a preview and saying "You could have had access to this if only you had had some manners". For everyone that has taken the the 2 seconds to say something, THANK YOU!!! password is: doodly It is these little comments that make it all worth while and make us want to do more. Remember, we don't HAVE to do this, I know, I have a high powered, high stress job and I do this in what little free time I have, but I have a very low tolerance for rudeness (I guess that's the Southern Girl coming out in me)!!!

Okay...Rant over.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you for this creation.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Amy

Anonymous said...

You're right about rude people!! Thank you so much for taking your timie to create something beautiful and giving it away. You're awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You, I love it.

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the quick page!!

Meg said...

Thank you for layering all the flowers along the bottom of the Moments QP! I probably would have just stuck one in the corner and not known what else to do with them. I admire your creativity and appreciate your generosity!!

Anonymous said...

Much appreciated.

Smile!

martiegras said...

I am so sorry,
rude people are multiplying rapidly. I don't know what it is, the anonymity of the web, and/or plain lazyness but I see it more and more each day. :(
I am losing faith in the human race... :(

But once in a while I meet someone that is selfless and worthwhile and my faith gets restored a tiny bit.

Thank you for generosity.
hugz,