Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uptown Girls QP

I'm a little late, but I have to tell ya'll about the newest gifty collab kit from Vicki Parker and Mel Haines. Named "Uptown Girls", it's just the thing to scrap your girlfriend photos. Be sure to pick up all the pieces on their blogs this week, and leave them some loving for being so generous. I just love the little umbrella drink and the fun colors! As I told Vicki, I had to search for a girls night out photo that could be made public! LOL!!! I came up with this one from when I took my Mom to see the Temptations. Password is: fun
Just a few more things,
1. Thanks for all of the support ya'll have shown me. I really do appreciate it.
2. Don't forget about the DSO CT call. It will be closing soon, so get your applications in!
3. I would love to have some suggestions for the July Color Challenge!





Today's gift: expired
What do we say?
Big hugs, Vicki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

Great LO & QP, love it, Thank you!

Denise said...

It's beach time on the east coast. Maybe your July kit could show the colors of the beach,(browns, blues, greens) some cocktail glasses, crabs(also in season)or maybe a camping theme.

Thanks for sharing, great LO.

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you, I love all the ribbons!

Judy Rice said...

Cute. Thanks.