Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Toof Fairy LO's

Ole Mr. Mojo is still playing hide and seek around my house, I'll be just zipping along working on a page, then BOOM! I have no idea what to do next. I did manage to finish these two, but I'll never tell how long it took! LOL!!! Created with "Toof Fairy" from KimB Designs and GS Creations. Even though it has now went to full price, it's still a bargain for such a humongous kit.
These LO's feature some of the many photos from Disney. First up is one of Matt while we were waiting for Lilly at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Those fairy godmothers are a persistant bunch! This one insisted that Matt needed to be given the wand treatment (although we all know he is already a Prince Charming in disguise).
Second LO is of Wyatt and Lilly after their appointments in front of the castle.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, my! What fun layouts! The papers and elements you picked complement your photos wonderfully. :)

Unknown said...

Love the castle one!!!
ok, Im lying. I love them BOTH!
*sigh*
Im such a bad liar. I always cave and tell the truth...
LOL...

Census said...

I adore this kit and you have done such a tremendous job with it! Pages to be proud of!!

Sasa said...

WOO HOO - even without Mr Mojo you seem to be doing pretty well!!

I've been on VayKay so am just catching up (didn't want you to think I would NOT comment on the great LOs you've been sharing lately!)

Just keep breathing, and I can't wait to see more of those 1400 Disney pics!!!

LY

Denise said...

I think you did a great job for missing Mr. Mojo...lol I wish I could do what you do! Thanks for sharing.