Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!

Here's a LO that I created of Lilly's appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I sweated over this one for FIVE HOURS!!! Not for lack of good photos or a gorgeous kit, it was just that sorry Mr. Mojo playing hide and seek. I'm pretty proud of the end result, though.
This is one of the things that I can highly recommend if you are going to Disneyworld. Lilly is only 2-1/2, but she sat there entranced while the 'fairy godmothers' did her hair and nails. It's not only for little girls, they also do a "Prince Charming" for your little dudes, that's what Wyatt got. Why, I even have a couple of photos of Matt getting hijacked by a fairy godmother and being 'wanded'!!! I'm 'gonna try and work on those next.
I used the absolutely gawgeous new kit by Kim Broedelet and her sister Gaye (GS Creations) called "Toof Fairy". It is cram packed with amazing hand drawn elements, magical papers and word art! As you can see, it's not only for lost teeth photos. You can pick it up for yourself right here. If you hurry, you can get the whole bundle for 35% off! That's right, only $5.53 for a kit that I guarantee you will use over and over! Not only that, but if you root around on the blogs a little bit you may just find some awesome add-ons!



4 comments:

KrisG said...

Your LO is gorgeous!!! I bought the kit and was looking for inspiration... and I found it here! Beautiful!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE your LO..I agree..it's gorgeous!
Thank you soo much for all you share.I LOVE your work.:)

Elaine said...

Yes your LO is awesome, maybe I should get the kit.

Denise said...

How cute is your LO? I love it. Mr. Mojo must have come back...