Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zingy QP

Vicki Parker has a new kit in the store called "Citrus Zing". It's a fabulous summery kind of kit that you'll be sure to get lots of use out of. Snag it quick for only three bucks! Here's my spin on it, and I made my LO into a quick-page for yall! Password is: goggle
Oh, and Sasa, the reason the passwords are not somewhere in the post anymore is because I got tired of dealing with all of the " I can't find the password" emails. This one's for you! See, I really DO read the comments! LOL!


Enjoy today's gift and don't forget to let me know what you think!: expired
BTW, I smell yummy leftovers! Stay tuned!
Big hugs, Vicki

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this layout Vicki - those "gogglers" are the coolest goggles I've ever seen! Thanks girl!

Sasa said...

LOL!!!!!

And see, I was showing you that I look forward to reading what you have to say, not just what you gift us with!!!!

Love you!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

eilajean said...

catchup time.... thanks so much for the QP - ummmm I couldn't find the password... would you mind emailing them to me from now on LMAO!!!!

Love your page - TY TY TY!!!!!

eilajean - the missing blogger

Maggy said...

Oh wow I just love this QP - thanx bunches