Thursday, June 25, 2009

Full Blown Panic Mode!!!

Yep, I'm in full blown panic mode right about now, it's only 4 days till Disney, but it's just 2 days till we LEAVE!!! We will be leaving early Saturday morning and driving to Pensacola, where we have a hotel on the beach booked. That's the only reason I'm enduring a 16 hour drive and not flying out, I can't miss seeing the rugrats for their first time at a REAL beach. (Yucky Galveston doesn't count). Monday morning we check out and head on to Disneyworld.
Today and tomorrow I am 'gonna be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (insert apologies to any PETA people here). Today is mani-pedi, and I am sure that tomorrow will bring that inevitable last minute trip to Hellmart. Of course, then I will have to pack some more!
Speaking of the beach, I've been noodling around with some stuff to get in the mood. Today we have a nifty 3-D sand alpha I made courtesy of a template available from Gunhild Storeide. It's in full sheets, I didn't have time to cut it all out. Just use the lasso tool and copy & paste. Password is: panic


Today's gift: expired
What do we say?
Big hugs, Vicki

10 comments:

Sasa said...

Can't wait to see pics of the kiddies at the beach! And are we going to get to see one of those famous "toes in the sand" pics with the new pedi????

I know you are going to have a great time! Just remember all of your deep breathing exercises when you end up at Hellmart . . . .

LY

Cindyrelly said...

I guess Pensacola is Real Beach but I have never been there... I think Naples, FLA has the BEST Beach EVER! I live near Yucky Cocoa Beach but head to SW FLA whenever I can... it helps to have Family there :) Well, have FUN @ the Beach and Mouseland. Thank You for the Sand and the DSO Goodies too!!

Vicki said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see the beach pics!! I can't believe the trip has come around so quickly! Have loads of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation... Thanks for sharing another goodie to this kit!

Denise said...

Thank you.

Don't forget to breathe. You will have a great time at the beach and in Disney. Disney will wear you out! I'm partial to Jersey Beaches.

Don't forget your sunscreen.

nancy said...

This is a nice alpha. I don't understand why isn't separated. I go to Barb's site at Justpassingthrough, when I download her stuffs it is always separeated. Is there a way you can do that.I do have beach papers this would go great with it. I love some of your stuffs and it is nice of you to give free gifts. There is so many talented scrapbook designers out there you and Barb are the one I follow most. Thanks amyway..Nancy

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the cool alpha...have a wonderful trip!! :)

TerriK said...

This goes great with the beach kits - but you knew that!!

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU very much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun alpha! :)