Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Disney We Go!

I honestly have no idea when my next post will be, I would love to be able to give ya'll some updates from Disney, but I'm not real sure what the WiFi situation will be. I'll do what I can. I do know this, Disney Resorts says internet access is available for an additional fee, but I'm sure it's priced like everything else at Disney and I am NOT paying out the wazoo to get on the internet! I'll just have to put my big girl ears on and deal with it!

Here's a LO of Matt, Shawna, Wyatt and Lilly at the beach. I used the 'page starter' frame.

6 comments:

Sasa said...

What a great looking family! Love the look of the "writing in the sand!"

Crops said...

Have a magical time!!!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the beach page! The frame and goodies on it are wonderful!

I know what you mean about the price of 'stuff' at Disney... and yet we still pay it when we go... Guess they get you coming and going.

Have a wonderful time and don't worry about posting... you are on vacation... enjoy your family!!

Tiffany said...

I love the writing in the sand alpha. I gotta get it! so cute.

Elaine said...

Love your LO. Have a wonderful time at Disney & can't wait to see your photos!

Denise said...

Nice LO. Have a great time! Give yourself a computer break...