Friday, June 5, 2009

More Angels Tears

Here are some more LO's that I have created using the "Angels Tears" collab kit from Kim Broedelet and Jenni Rousseau. This is such a terrific kit, pick it up now while it's still on sale! The pics are all of Matt the Brat and My Girl Shawna during their weekend at Panther Creek Ranch. She put the photos on my flash drive and gave me a direct order that she had BETTER see some scrap pages! I am teaching her digi, she created her first page the other night and it was beautiful!
BTW...KimBob has published some of these LO's on her blog, but she says I have to stop getting so excited I pee in my pants everytime she does, so even though I do have a Depends moment when it happens, let's just let it be our little secret, okay?
Oh WOW! When I went to get the link for Chaos Lounge, I saw that Jenni has published the Matthew LO!!! WooHoo, go me!




Ya'll have a great weekend!
MWAH!!! Vicki

5 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice LO's. Congrats on being published again but I'm not sure why you are so surprised when you are. You do great work! I only wish I could do the designs and layouts you create. I do appreciate all that you do for us. Thank you and I hope you have a great weekend.

Sue said...

Simply gorgeous photos and layouts! :)

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! You are a very creative scrapper! Thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

Love, Love your LO's, they are awesome. Wonderful kit & just had to have it! Have a great weekend!

Sasa said...

WOO HOO!! You go girl!

Love these LOs, as always!