Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mango Daiquiri, anyone?

Well, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the way things have been going, it's probably a freight train. LOL! Not a whole lotta time to chat today, but I did want to give ya'll
a little something. I call this "Mango Daiquiri". This is another one of those that got started when I needed something to coordinate with a photo and then it kinda took on a life of it's own! It's not a huge kit, but I think you will be pleased. I was experimenting with some of my new toys and came up with some pretty cool "stuff". Password is: tropic Today you get the papers, I am going to try to get the frames finished tonight and pack up the "stuff".

Gift for today: LINK EXPIRED Remember your manners!

10 comments:

Marie said...

Love the colors.....thanks

Nani said...

VERY cool papers, Vicki! I can't wait to see the rest of the "stuff!" Thank you!

Also, thanks for the tips on passwords! :)

Sue said...

I love these colors! Thank you very much for sharing these great papers. :D

craftier little devils said...

Thanks so much for the pretty papers!

craftier little devils said...

Thanks for the pretty papers.

Susie2shoes said...

What is it with colours and me! These make me incredibly thirsty, perhaps I have a form of synaesthesia (a condition where senses intermingle), who know. I do know they are scrumptious. Just wanted to say thanks and send you a girly HUG. Hope you can get some more time for 'you', soon.
x

Lori said...

It's gorgeous dahling! lol Thank you! I LOVE what you with your own stuff! HUGS

Elaine said...

Thank you, pretty papers!!

Denise said...

Thank you. Do you prefer a thank you here or at 4shared? I always do it here but I am not sure if you prefer it or not...

Denise

Janice McConnell Taylor Cowan said...

"Mango Daiquiri, anyone?"

are you still serving? LMAO!
This kit is terrific..... with excitement......*SCREAM*
those are some of my favorite colors....wow!!! what a absolutely amazing kit....what a share! =)

I just peeked above and seen the brackets, I may have to scream again....LOL