Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We Have a Weiner!

I had the highly technical drawing for the 11/24/09 Comment Contest this morning. Yep, I wrote down everyone's name on itty bitty pieces of paper, folded them up, chunked them into the mayonnaise jar and had Mel draw a name. And...the winner of the DSO gift certificate is Anjana Anna!!! Email me at txbubbles@gmail.com and I will get your prize to 'ya. There are lots of sales going on now, so you can really pick up some goodies!

On to other biz, Kim has posted the swatch for the December Color Challenge. I would welcome any ideas that ya'll have.



MWAH!
Vicki

2 comments:

BusyBee said...

One Texas gal to another - these colors remind me of Texas Wildflowers, especially the Black eyed Susan and the Mexican Hat.

Sasa said...

I love the color combination . . . to me it speaks of elegance and sophistication . . . that probably doesn't help you much though (tee hee)!!!

I know I will love whatever you come up with!! Trust Mr Mojo . . . .