Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DSO December Color Challenge kit

Howdy, everyone! I know I've really been scarce around here lately, but believe me, amongst the bedlam that is my life these days, I haven't forgotten ya'll. With 90% of my shopping completed on Black Friday, I fell into that false sense of security and coasted halfway through December. Yesterday it dawned on me that I have to get my rear in gear! Knowing full well that the rest of this week will be a frenzy of shopping, wrapping and baking I figured I better get the December Color Challenge done or it would be after Christmas before I found time to work on it. The colors this month looked kind of old fashioned to me, like stuff you might find in your Granny's attic, so that was the general direction I took. Have fun playing!

Today's gift: txbubbles-Dec 09 CC-more stuff.zip txbubbles-Dec 09 CC-papers.zip txbubbles-Dec 09 CC-stuff.zip I split it into three folders for easy downloading, so be sure to get them all.

Big hugs and a very Merry Christmas!
Vicki

21 comments:

Elaine said...

Awesome, Thank you so much. A Very Merry Christmas!

makeyesup said...

Great kit, thanks for making and sharing. Wishing you a Blesses and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Sue said...

You always make wonderful kits. Thanks for this one! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

GlitterQueen said...

Thanks, this is really beautiful

Couric Designs said...

Thanks for the great freebies. I love your stuff. You're my hero!

Hip Chic said...

This is so super cute! I'm new to digital scrapping and your site is fantastic. Gracias!

Kirsten said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Thank you so much for the lovely freebie.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

COOL!! Thank you soo much.:)
Happy New Year!!

Karen said...

Your kit is gorgeous again Vicki. I got very lucky today and got all my current work done and can take the day off tomorrow. And since I get to do what I want tomorrow I might just play a bit. :)) Thanks very much for sharing.

Jenn said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a DARLING kit!!!! Thank you so much. Happy New Year!

Eni said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Happy New Year

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much!

I really love the frame with the tape measure...

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me...
Easy Custom Blogs
-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

txgwen said...

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your lovely kit.

SONDRA said...

Thanks so much for sharing this kit with us!

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing another fab DSO Challenge kit. Great job even if I am a month or two behind, LOL. Hugs! Terri, Hawaii

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!

Unknown said...

I just came across this in DSO. Glad your kit is still accessible. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

grammy201 said...

I missed this in Dec. Thanks so much for this wonderful kit!

Petra said...

Thanks for this wonderful kit! It wouldn't let me download the paper though but it may be a glitch on 4Shared today - it keeps going in a loop but the DL-link never appears.