Friday, December 11, 2009

A Fresh Start

Ya'll have got to take a look at what the fabulous Ms. Kim has come up with now! "A Fresh Start" is just stuffed full of new and unique elements, gobs of ribbons and strings, and gorgeous papers. I had a hard time keeping myself from going overboard! Use it for some frosty Christmas pages, festive New Year LO's, or pretty much anything, it's that versatile! On sale right now for the low introductory price of $3.90! Only at DSO!
Take a gander at the gorgeous details...

Kim threw this one at us Wednesday afternoon and I had a board meeting for the Humane Society that night, so I got home pretty late and just fell into bed. I was finally able to play with it last night. This is my first LO with it, but certainly not the last! Matt and Wyatt clean up pretty good, don't they? LOL! And...I made it into a QP for ya'll.
MWAH!!!
Vicki

6 comments:

Sasa said...

WOW - that is one gorgeous kit! And of course a wonderful LO . . . as usual! Your boys are so handsome . . . .

Vicki said...

Love the LO Vicki! It really is a gorgeous kit!

Sue said...

What a fun picture and beautiful layout! Thanks for the quick page! :)

fl_connie said...

What a marvelous qp! thanks so much for sharing it!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this gorgeous QP - Hugs - Maggy

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely QP!