Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lot's of New LO's

I've 'gotta play catch up here and show ya'll some of the kits I've been playing with. These are both available at DSO. Take a look and get some inspiration! First up is "Soft Whisper" from Kim Broedelet. The first page is from our Disney trip, Lilly was so tired. (I am slowly but surely slogging through all of my photos from the trip!) The second page is features my son Dave, his wife Jana, and our newest little princess Natalie. The next kit is "Dream Project" from LP&3Dogs. LO #1 is of Matt the Brat and his trusty steed at Panther Creek Ranch. LO #2 is an old photo taken at my Memaw and Papaw's 50th anniversary party. Both of these kits would be wonderful for heritage LO's, but as you can see they are really versatile and are great for any type of page you want to create.



2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely layouts! I especially like the page with B&W photo of David, Jana, and Natalie. :)

Denise said...

Really nice work!