Monday, October 5, 2009

Heartsong

Kimbob has a gorgeous new kit out called "Heartsong". If you hurry you can nab it for only $2.00, but it goes back to regular price at midnight tonight, so git goin'...While it is absolutely perfect for wedding and anniversary photos, ya'll know me, I had to take it out of the box. The first LO is a photo of Natalie's tiny hand in David's. The second LO features one of my all time favorite photos of Wyatt and Lilly. See what I mean, it's great for baby pics, too!
To answer the font question, I used CK Renaissance on the "Tiny Hand" LO. I use it a lot, it looks really great on heritage pages, too.




Big hugs,
Vicki

3 comments:

Sasa said...

OH OH OH!!!! How adorable!!!!

Maurine Stettler said...

Gorgeous layouts! I wish I could create pages like you do!

Denise said...

Beautiful LO's.