Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girly Girl QP

Oh wow, I'm actually posting two days in a row for a change! LOL! I have to tell ya'll about Vicki Parker's newest kit at Scrap That Idea. I do believe that she secretly made this kit just for me! It's called "Girly Girl" and it is just chockfull of ribbons, frills and PINK!!! If you hurry on over you can grab it for only $3.00. I created this LO using pictures from Lilly's third birthday. As you can tell from the stack of gifts (and honestly, they are not all shown) I was kind of a one woman birthday party!
Today's gift: expired
Big hugs,
Vicki

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Love this page Vicki xx

Sue said...

What a cute layout! I bet she had a blast! :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How cute! Thank you:)

GlitterQueen said...

This is so sweet, can't wait to use it! Thanks so much.