Friday, May 8, 2009

Try a Challenge!

Here's a QP that I made for the Great Exchange challenge @ DSO. Check it out right here. All you have to do is make a QP using the free kit from Andrea Dickinson Bee My Honey and post it. At the end of the month, you get all of the pages! Make one, get a bunch! So...if you would like to have this page, get to hoppin' on this fun challenge!



Big thanks for all of ya'll's suggestions about what to include in the May CC kit. Last night a burger, grill, picnic blanket, butterflies and flowers joined my lonesome watermelon! Maybe I will have it finished next week, most likely I will not get anything done this weekend as I am off to see my Momma and Daddy at the lake. I've got fishin' on my mind!
Everyone have a great weekend!
MWAH! Vicki

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds fun. Hope you catch a bunch of fish. We just had a fish fry for our Kentucky Derby party.