Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Fish QP

Yeah, yeah, I know! I'm two days late with this one, but believe me, I have all kinds of excuses! LOL! Anyone want a job? If things don't improve around here there's going to be an opening soon. ROTFLMFAO!

Door locked? Check. Miller in the koozie? Check. Smoke in the ashtray? Check. I know ya'll didn't stop in to listen to me be a whiney baby, so I'll just put on my big girl panties and soldier on. LOL!
Vicki P. has teamed up with Mel Haines again and they came up with this fabulous gift for ya'll. This kit was so cool that I did two LO's with it, I can only offer one as a QP, though (unless the rules have changed, I'm so far behind I'm not sure of anything anymore!) Password is: fishy


Be sure to pick up all the pieces to this fab kit this week and remember to leave them some love when you do!
Todays gift: expired
Remember your manners!
Big hugs, Vicki

4 comments:

Sasa said...

I'm glad you found your big girl panties!

And with all that smoke, I certainly hope you have on your industrial strength fart fan . . . .

LY!!

Vicki said...

Hey Vicki - as it's a freebie - you go ahead and offer the other one too - it's just as fab as this one!!

Sue said...

Very cute layout and quick page! Thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.