Saturday, March 27, 2010

Round and Round We Go, A Wiener and a Gifty

KimBob has a new masterpiece available, and what an amazing fun kit it is! It's built around a carousel theme, but like all of her kits it is very versatile and you can create many different LO's with it. Get Merry A Round for yourself and have a blast! As I was slaving away on the second LO and ended up with something like 50 layers of popcorn it occured to me that it would be cool to have some popcorn scatter...so I made it for ya'll!
And...drumroll please, the lucky winner that purchased Hippity Hop is... CONNIE!!!! I want to thank each and every one who purchased my kit, I really do appreciate it! Connie, you should receive an email with your gift certificate to PDW, please contact me if you have any problems.
BTW...if any of ya'll are looking for a digi home, join us at Plain Digital Wrapper. There is an open gallery where you will receive heartfelt comments on your LO's, and an awesome forum with challenges and lots of giftys.




Ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun popcorn scatter! :)

MoosieD said...

Yippee, I'm first to say THANK YOU so much for the popcorn scatter. Your gifties are lovely!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

Thank you for the popcorn scatter, love it & great idea.

Margaret said...

How cute - thanx bunches