Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Clustering Tip and a Sneak Peek


Sue asked if I could explain more about what I meant by triangle placement, so here is a pretty good example. When you start to build your cluster, keep a general triangle shape in mind, or while you're practicing, you could even place a shape in your document and delete it later. Looking at this cluster, you will notice I started out with (3) ferns for the 'bones'. I then added the ribbon bow and (5) assorted flowers. A scattering of the purple flowers added between the ferns and the main flower elements adds the finishing touch. I hope this helps, I'm not very good at writing tuts, so if ya'll have any more questions just give me a holler!

This little cluster was created using items from Kimbob's Spring CU collab Bag with Bunny. You can get it here DSV or here DSO At only $6.00 for $43.00 worth of stuff, it's one danged good deal!


MWAH!!! Vicki

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great explanation! The light bulb came on, and I get in now! :)

I haven't tried many frame clusters because I didn't really know where to start. Your tutorial is very helpful. Thank you!