Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April CC Leftovers

I finally got the April Leftovers packed up for ya'll! It's a good thing, too. It's been so long things were beginning to get smelly! I wouldn't have got it done if a certain somebody from Montana had her way, she kept enticing me to go to Yoville with her! Nope, I'm not falling down that black hole just yet, I stay far enough behind as it is! LOL! There were numerous requests for the stained newspaper, so I wrapped up the leftovers in it. Password is: smell

Todays smelly gift: expired
MWAH! Vicki

8 comments:

scrapper.jan said...

Thanks so much for sharing these. I think they are great!

eilajean said...

I do NOT have a clue what you possibly could be talking about... LOL. These are great, and I am not sure, but I think leftovers can "stink" as long as nothing is growing on them - I could be wrong ;o)

Thanks so much for sharing.

For the record, I am racing in Yyoville as I type - I can never actually watch the races, I just bet and do something else... the overall stress would kill me... LOL.

Have a great evening!

hugs!

eila

Today caption is "hoothe" - long for HOOT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Sue said...

You serve great leftovers! Your stained newspaper is especially fun. Thank you! :)

Denise said...

Thank you for the goodies!

Crops said...

I am not big on leftovers...but these look too yummy to past up!!! So I thank you dearly for them!!! They looks WONDERFUL!!!!!

Now come on.....join Yoville, you'll have a blast!!!!!! I promise!!! I guess Me and that someone from Montana got to keep pestering you until you do!!!!! LOL

Have a great weekend!!!!
xoxox

My word to type is.....JOINYOVILLE
go figure..hahahahahaha

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB extras!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim B said...

OOOH GF- I love that watercolour paper!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE you spoil us you know that?? lol

Thanks soo much