Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Schedule

Well, I had thought I would take off on the 3 hour trip south tonight, but I kept finding more stuff that needed to be done, because although I plan to be back on Thursday, I wanted to take care of everything with a deadline through Friday just in case. Now it's 6:30 PM, and I haven't left the office yet, so I will just take off first thing in the morning. Mom's surgery is scheduled for 10:00 AM Central Time. It will probably take several hours, but I am taking my laptop to the hospital with me, I will post an update as soon as I know anything. I printed out a list of everyone's thoughts and prayers that were left to take and give to Mom. I'm sure this will really lift her spirits. She is in awe of the way the digital scrap community gives support to it's members. She has told everyone that people all over the world are praying for her, so she knows it's all going to be fine. Many, many thanks to those that took a few seconds to say a prayer or leave positive thoughts. It means more to us than you could ever know.
Great big Texas hugs,
Vicki

4 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck to you tomorrow. Be careful driving. My thoughts and prayers will be with your mother and your family tomorrow. God bless.

Sherry Out Loud said...

More prayers for your mom today, and that you can find peace and comfort with the staff caring for her. Bless you all!

eilajean said...

Travel safe, I will be thinking about your mom today... with all the energy and prayers floating out there in the universe, it has to turn out well.

a big hug from me to you, and to her.

eila

Sasa said...

Father,

As your child LaVerne faces surgery this morning, hold her in Your loving hands; give her peace and strength. Guide the surgeon's hands as he performs the surgery; give him insight and grace. And be with this precious family; impart to them Your peace that passes all understanding.

We ask this all in the name of Your precious Holy Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen