Friday, April 30, 2010

Is that credit card smokin' yet?

WhooHoo, the sales are everywhere, and they are incredible! I didn't have time to put together a sale ad, in the midst of everything else that is my upside down world these days one of our stores was broken into so I have been dealing with the po-lice, security company and locksmiths and falling further and further into a black hole, lol! I did manage to put everything on sale for 40% off in my store though! Combined with the free paper offer you can pick up Just Beachy for a mere $3.60! Get it now, 'cause it won't be long till summer! While you're there, check out all of the sales at Plain Digital Wrapper and add some deals to your stash!


Speaking of sales, you simply must check out Kim's 50% off sale at DSO and DigiscrapVault! Amazing stuffies at a super bargain price, what more can you ask for?
Hope ya'll have a super weekend, MWAH!
Vicki

No comments: