Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Color My World

Howdy, yall! For the first post of 2010 I have just the thing to brighten up your day. Take a look at Vicki Parker's latest kit "Color My World" and you'll know what I'm talking about. There's enough variety here so that you can create several pages with completely different looks. I was particularly taken with the blue threaded ribbon, I love the way it looks on the page! You can pick up this terrific kit for the low price of $3.00 right here. And...since I haven't offered one in a while, I made my LO into a QP for ya'll.


MWAH!!!
Vicki

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a fun page! Thanks for making the QP, too!

Vicki said...

Cute, cute, cute page Vicki!

Denise said...

Nice LO...thanks for sharing.

I hope you have a great year!

SONDRA said...

Great QP! Thanks!