Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Color Challenge Kit

WhooHoo!!! It's only the 10th of the month and I've got it done! I got off to a real slow start, but this past weekend Mr. MoJo showed his shining face and I came up with this. I still have some ideas, so maybe we'll have leftovers this month. There are six textured papers, four ribbons, two flower clusters (shadowed version included), two glitter spills, a glittery flower swirl, embroidery hearts, a silver embroidered heart swirl, a paper frame, a silver butterfly frame and the curled edge cardboard. I also included a large version of the silver swirly frame so that you can use it as a page border, or scale it down and use it to frame a photo. I hope ya'll enjoy playing with it!
Check out the Color Challenge at DSO for more awesome stuff!
BTW...if you use anything that I have preshadowed and want the rest of the shadows on your page to match, I use a 45* shadow.

Today's gift: txbubbles-Nov CC papers.zip txbubbles-Nov CC Stuff.zip
Remember your manners!
Big hugs,
Vicki

23 comments:

Unknown said...

just waiving to the other passengers on the DSO Blog train. :oD

cute cute kit...
~B

Sasa said...

I was really beginning to worry about you! So glad to see you back . . . and with such a WONDERFUL gift!!

Thank you so much, sweet friend!!!!

Couric Designs said...

Thanks for the kit. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with every month.

janieinMN said...

very pretty -- thank you!!

fl_connie said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much!

Sue said...

Your kit is so pretty! Thank you very much! :)

nine said...

I love it! thank you so very much!

JODI said...

So beautiful Thank you :-)

makeyesup said...

Just beautiful, love the heart swirly and all the flower clusters, great job, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Carol said...

Hi Vicki!
LOVE the heart elements.
Thanks!
juno
xx
Juno's Place

poki said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

Alison said...

what a lovely kit thank you so much:)

Unknown said...

gorgeous..thank u

mmikes said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful kit

grammy201 said...

Thank you very much!

nanasdinky said...

Absolutely beautiful! TY so much!

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for this gorgeous kit - Hugs - Maggy

Kim B said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG, this is soooo gorgeous Vicki! Soft and bright at the same time- hard to do and you got it just right!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!! LOVE IT!

kaiwahine said...

Thank you it is beautiful

Jenn said...

I love this kit! Thank you so much!

txgwen said...

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing this fantastic kit! I love it and am looking forward to using it soon!

Magnolia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.