Friday, August 14, 2009

Check Out These Kits At DSO!

I've been busier than usual this week, and the 'ole blog is the first thing that seems to get neglected, but I wanted to let ya'll know about some of the goings on at DSO. First up is a kit named "Live, Love, Laugh" from LP&3dogs. Here's my LO to give ya some ideas! You can pick it up for yourself right here.

Next is a brand new release from Charlie's Digiscraps called "A Starry Night". It was just absolutely perfect for this photo I took of Cinderella's Castle at night! It was like Charlie had designed the kit especially for it, I just LOVE it when that happens! Run and grab it for yourself right now while it's on sale for only $3.50 right here! I am just in love with the clouds and the sparkley star trail!
Have a great weekend! I may just play with the color swatch some more!

1 comment:

charlie said...

awesome..I cant stop looking at the castle one!Thanks Vicki..awesome job!